G-Series Deluxe Keystone Tuners for SOLID headstock, 3 left + 3 right
- gear ratio 1:16
- single-ring (SR) version
- posts: solid 21,7
Schaller's new and improved Keystone tuning buttons feature vintage original specs along with that classic look and feel. Designed to match contemporary as well as historic guitar styles.
All sealed tuners are lubricated with Schaller special grease for lifetime maintenance-free service.
All parts are precision-crafted and surface-finished, the self-locking drive ensures an even, delicate and steady tuning.
All string posts are made of high-grade brass and fitted into the housing with utmost precision, ensuring the best possible tuning accuracy and wear resistance.
Instructions for Toplocking screw:
- Unscrew the knurled screw on the adjusting axis anticlockwise until the clamping ball comes off.
- Now press the strings against the clamping ball. Under pressure, it recedes. You can now put the guitar string through the adjusting axis.
- Screw the knurled screw clockwise until it is hand tight. The string is now secured by the clamping ball.
- Now you can tune your strings.
- Now featuring a metric thread and a specially developed screw locking device, so you don't lose the screw anymore!
- When loosening the screws, turn them anticlockwise until the string is tightened into position.
- When removing the connecting screws completely from the shafts, simply take the connecting screw out of the shaft at threshold resistance.
- The Schaller Toplocking with fine pitch thread and pull-off locking screw.
- Fine Pitch Thread for better locking adjustment.
- The new Toplocking screw with fine pitch thread allows the screw to be turned more precisely and the locking torque to be adjusted more accurately.
- New pull-off mechanism that makes pulling off as easy as putting back on
- To prevent the toplocking screw from coming off and getting lost in the process of string changing we designed a new mechanism keeping the loosened screw in place even when it is completely unfastened.
- To remove the Toplocking screw entirely from the string post just pull it off firmly. To put the screw back on just turn clockwise and tighten lightly.