The ELEVATE Variable M&T Routing Jig makes it simple to route the body connection joint regardless of the neck set angle. With a sliding routing template that forms both the mortise and tenon as well as multiple side screw positions for the angle plate, this jig gives the user a wide range of joint length options.
Easily center the jig on the neck or body with the truss rod centering pin or the centerline indication edge. The top routing plate of the jig pivots to conform to the angle of the body and neck and is locked in place with 2 screws on the side of the jig. Clamp everything in place, and route. It’s that simple.
Don’t want to change the position of the angle plate between routing positions? Add an additional angle plate for the ultimate set-up.
The resulting mortise and tenon joint is compatible with the ELEVATE Variable M&T Drilling Jig (in width).
Be sure to use a fresh, sharp, high quality template bit for best results.
Pairs well with the ELEVATE Neck Angle Jig.
- Approximate range: 3 11/16-1 11/16 (depending on neck set angle)
- Mortise is slightly longer than tenon to ensure no length interference issues regardless of neck set angle
- All aluminum construction
- Conforms to the angle of the body and neck for precise routing
- Easily center-able via truss rod slot
- Resulting mortise and tenon are compatible with the ELEVATE Variable M&T Drilling Jig
- Works with all common neck angles
- Template Router Bit Specs: 1/2″ OD, 1″ LOC, 1/4″ Shank