UV3 CURE BUDDY PRO
We are thrilled to be able to offer this affordable way to get into a UV cured finish.
UV III Cure Buddy is a portable 1,200 watt performance, defocused-flood unit and is forced air cooled. The cure body has a sturdy aluminum body and head. An excellent starter unit that is ideal for medium size parts and three dimensional items. Cure footprint area is 12″ approx 12″ X 12″
Cures most clear coatings: adhesives, hard coats, cures some opaque depending on formulation. Can be used on Bathtubs, countertops, Automobiles, Boats, Musical instruments, and silk screening.
Comes with Safety Kit Below.
- 120Volt 60Hz or 240Volt 50 Hz 10.00-5.00amp
Dimensions & Weight: Head:
- 5.00″ wide X 4.00″ high X 7.00″ long.
- Body 5.5″wide x 16.5″long x 4.0″ high
- Head 3 lbs. Body 17lbs
- Ambient between 50-110°F
Lamp Life Wavelength:
- 700 – 900 hrs approx depending on the number of on off cycles
- 365 nanometer broad band Primary UVA & B
- 3 yr parts warranty.
Our standard UV safety kit is good for any hand held UV operator, assistant or bystander within a 30ft radius. We have carefully tested and updated this safety kit over the last 30 years in order to protect our customers and their personnel. We test and revise on a regular basis to make sure that we are offering the best quality and the safest possible equipment to protect against the ever present danger that exists when using unguarded UV lamps.We also offer a range of Blue Angel curtains a standard door size complete with rod and safety signs, We can customize larger curtains to suit specific area dimensions, you will need to call for a quote. We also offer cut to size window filters that attach to both glass and plastic windows easily, and even attach simply to door windows for extra protection.
- Providing you follow the rules UV equipment is less dangerous than a power saw or hand drill.
- A high quality face mask with a chin wrap and flip up ratchet.
- A close weave UV resistant cotton shirt
- A pair of sturdy leather gauntlets, we purposely provide these as it is important to make sure there is no exposure where the glove meets the sleeve.